Providing Simplicity and Clarity to the Residential Loan Process
HouseDocs provides residential mortgage document preparation and fulfillment services. This simplifies the loan closing process, providing accurate and regulatory compliant documentation packages for a host of different types of loans, including those used for:
- Purchase Money
- Home Equity
- Residential Construction
- FHA Packages
Hanszen Laporte LLP is a leading legal firm in the real estate industry. Whether you’re a bank, broker, correspondent lender, credit union, title company or investor – anyone involved in the loan closing process – HouseDocs is an invaluable resource that will make your job a lot easier. In addition to residential mortgage documentation preparation, the firm provides Closing Disclosure preparation and review and fulfillment services.
HouseDocs provides you with many benefits including:
- Quick package turnaround
- Documentation packages reviewed for accuracy and compliance by Hanszen Laporte LLP
- Regulatory updates incorporated into the documents
- Secure system access and document delivery
- No upfront and ongoing maintenance costs
- Pay per documentation package
- No change to current document data entry process
- Full service legal help available and provided by Hanszen Laporte LLP
Simply submit your loan information for review online. The entry process is straightforward and completely secure.
Once the Closing Disclosure is complete, reviewed and approved, your closing documents are then prepared.
After closing documents are prepared, we review all documents for accuracy and compliance once more.
Finally, your documentation package is sent to the settlement agent for closing. Fulfillment services are then provided.
Statement of Services
Enter your email to download more information on our scope of services.